Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2. I was at a baby shower a few weeks ago (apparently now my friends are actually planning to get pregnant... I remember when a baby shower consisted of people crying in the high school bathroom) and everyone was talking about baby names.

A lady said, 'you may just want to wait until the baby is born and then you can look at him and see what name would fit.'

Instinctively I said, 'What? All babies look alike. All babies look like babies, thats an awful idea.' (Hi, I have a real problem blurting out my thoughts, especially when they are inappropriate.)

WHOOPS. Nobody else at the party agreed with my sentiments. And I feel like they are lying because all babies look like a baby and all babies are ugly. Sorry, I speak the truth.

1 comments:

Desirae said...

bahahahahhahahahhaahah Halirious!!!!