Friday, May 20, 2011

Musica

I want to preface this by saying that I dont listen to a lot of ‘popular’ music and I think the radio sucks balls. I mostly hate the radio because I feel like there are only 5 songs on constant repeat. So even if Im listening on my way to work and thinking ‘oh yeah radio, this is alright,’ on my ride home I will get in my car and hear the SAME motherfucking songs. I only have to do this for a couple days and the radio pretty much makes me want to punch it in the face. If it had a face. A black eyed pea, Chris Brown, cold play fuck face. (Ps. I totally had to google the songs I wanted to talk about because I didnt know who sang them and I kid you fucking not… I had these songs picked out before I described radios hideous face!)

1. Chris Brown/Big Sean- My Last:
I think it is completely hilarious in this song when they say, ‘Hands up in the air (two times if you love good music)’ because while I want to put my hand up in the air, because yes, yes I do love good music, this is one of the most annoying slash worst songs Ive ever heard so way to be ironic guys. People will put their hands up in the air and then realize that this song does not count as good music and immediately remove their hands from the air. I dont know about you, but I never think it is a good idea to point out your own flaws.

2. Black Eyed Peas- Just Cant Get Enough:
‘Im addicted wanna jump inside your love,’ ok what the fuck does that even mean Fergie? That makes no sense whatsoever. And it actually sounds like ‘germ’ so thats even worse if you wanna germ inside someones love, but that would actually make more sense since you are an addict and those fuckers get super germy mainly because they dont shower. Either way, what the fuck, just because something rhymes doesnt mean it sounds good, and if you cant think of something to sing that makes sense you probably shouldnt be fucking writing songs. Thanks.

3. Bobby Bracken:
I dont know who this dude is or really any song he sings except that one where he says his own name at the beginning, but Ive heard him on KS 107.5 promoting their big concert and it cracks me up because he sounds like a 13 year old girl. I just think its funny because everyone else sounds so thug and hard and then hes like ‘hi, im a 13 year old girl.’ Thats all.

4. Kid Cudi- Pursuit of Happiness:
Ok Ive been talking a lot of shit, what else is new, but I actually really like this song. I dont usually smoke weed, but this song def makes me want to rethink that. I also love how he says, ‘Ill be goo… o… ood.’ But, this is a prime example of how the radio blows, because while I actually get down with this song, they play it every fucking 7 minutes, so its going to get old real fast. God radio, way to completely ruin Kid Cudi’s chances of actually pursuing happiness. Fuck. Ps. Who is Kid Cudi anyway? Your guess is as goo…o…ood as mine.

5. Taylor Swift- Mean:
I have a love slash hate relationship with Taylor Swift. Her songs all sound the same, but are all kinda catchy too. And shes super lame, but also pretty relatable. But anyway, I like this song. This ones for you.

‘But all you are is mean,
And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life,
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean…’

2 comments:

Desirae said...

Halirious!!!!!!!!!!!!!I loved this!! HAHAHAH I know you had to google those songs too!! It's all g.ooo.oood

J Bunny. said...

Desi... you TOTALLY know my life! xoxox