Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here today, Gone tomorrow.

Its scary how easy it can happen, how simple it is to disconnect yourself from someones life. You just remove the plug. Bye bye.

When I think of all the people who once meant everything to me and now mean nothing, I get a little sick to my stomach. I wonder how it couldve happened and why things couldnt have stayed the same. And then I remember that just like the dissolution of a relationship, friendships are casualties of time. I mean, time is the silent killer of everything. It chips away at things that were once thriving. Tick tock, chip chip. And it will continue to do so.

You just have to understand that time will preserve the special relationships. It wont kill anyone off whos not meant to be killed off. Its hard to come to terms with that realization though when youre in the thick of all the relationship death and all you would like to do is call up your old best friend again and tell them about your day.

-Ryan O'Connel


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should ask yourself if you have is worth what you lost.

Anonymous said...

It is. She's totally happy now. :)

Meggs said...

You are right Anonymous, we should all ask ourselves this everyday. Life is short and we should only surround ourselves with people who make our sould smile. Jenna Steele, you have re-awakened my soul, and taught it that life is worth all of the BS we go through. You have saved me, everyday that you love me is a day that is worth the rain. I love you boo! xoxoxoxo