Monday, November 8, 2010

Get a JOB!

Apparently today I work for FedEx... and these are my thoughts:

1. My hair is way too long and keeps getting stuck in the packing tape. This obviously doesnt help my already very 'well-maintained' locks at all. Damn Im classy.

2. There is no need for a dolly when you have a rolling chair. Minus ALL of the reasons a dolly was invented. ps. why is it called a dolly? I dont find it to have any of the characteristics associated with a doll.

c. I hate daylight savings. This really has nothing to do w my post, I just hate it. Actually, I think its safe to assume most FedEx workers hate it as well, seeing as it really is quite awful. Look at that; full circle bitches.

d. Wearing a white sweater w a somewhat low cleavage threshold is not working too well. Now Im dirty, well dirtier than normal, and most everyone has gotten a free show. Free.99 isnt how this typically works, usually I require booze and... well, ok thats pretty much it. Hahaha.

5. Shits hard. I wasnt made for manual labor. I have the strength of about a 6 year old. Dont judge me, you dont know my life.

0 comments: