Monday, November 29, 2010

Alist

1. I have realized that patience is a virtue I know NOTHING about. I want what I want when I want it. Is that too much to fucking ask? Apparently yes, yes it is. Normally, I think I'm completely perfect, but this past week has shown me that I need to sit tight and shut the fuck up. I know right, who am I? Apparently a patient bitch… lets hope…

2. My lungs slash chest has been killing me aka breathing may or may not hurt. So Ive decided (for the millionth time) that I am going to cut down on my smoking. No, I'm not quitting, I don’t want to quit (I'm totally not addicted right?), I just don’t need to chain smoke like a dirty old hag. I want to be really positive here, but Ive spent 2/3 of my day thinking about how bad I want to smoke a fuck load. Wish me luck… or you should prob buy me another pack. Oh shit, I just remembered that just yesterday I bought a whole carton. Haha. This is definitely going to work.

3. What the hell did we ever do before google? I use it for everything, even spell check. I'm actually surprised my search history hasn’t been flagged by some governmental agency. I mean its not like Ive ever googled reasonable prices for drugs or anything. Ps. fuck if Ill ever get ripped off.

4. I hate being sad. Especially when it involves crying. I try to never cry unless I'm watching Glee. (Don’t judge me. You don’t know my life.) So, I have decided that from now on my head needs to make my decisions… not my heart… and I will always listen to my penis.

5. FBC. Fresh Breath Committee. If you don't know you need to get yourself right, you douchebag. Loves it. The End.

2 comments:

GrittyVelvet said...

Who hurt your heart is all I want ot know? Ps Stop smoking...so much. <3

J Bunny. said...

Oh G. I heart your face...