Monday, October 18, 2010

4:00pm Insights

1. Sometimes I look at my outfit choice in the mirror and wonder if I was really dressed by a 5 year old.

2. I don’t think my hair could be any more of a mess if somebody paid me. I can barely remember what it feels like to use a brush. I have lost all control.

3. Furthermore, I most definitely am not having enough sex to constantly be sporting the ‘sex hair’ look. Note to self: have more sex, your hair is amazing.

4. My feet are killing me. Why did I wear these shoes again? Oh yeah, because they are adorable as fuck.

5. I always have this strong urge to turn on the garbage disposal when someone has their hand down it. So much so, I wont even let myself stand near the switch.

6. My nail polish looks like a complete train wreck. I say this knowing I wont be doing anything about it. I'm just being honest here.

7. I have poked myself so many times with a safety pin today I think I'm subconsciously turning into one of those cutter people.

8. Excuses are like assholes.

0 comments: