Monday, May 24, 2010

The Bunny Chronicles

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: J Bunny.
Birth Date: I just celebrated my 24 and ¾ bday last week.
Current Location: 3oh!3
Hair Color: Black… just like my heart.
Righty/Lefty: Righty.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.

Your fear: Zombie takeover.
Your dream of the perfect date: Anything that takes place in a strip club.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.

Your thoughts first waking up: Fuck me Im tired. Where’s my drink? And who the hell is that? Are they even alive? Where’s my shovel?
Your best physical feature: My smart mouth. Does that count?
Your bed time: I don’t have adult bedtime… but I usually go to bed the same time as a little kid because happy hour makes me sleepy. Stupid drunk kids.

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Taco Bell.
Adidas or Nike: Boots. And heels. And boats and hoes.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Swirl.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Rockstar.

LAYER 5: DO YOU.

Smoke: Yes, like an old lady in a bingo hall.
Curse: Yes, like a fucking sailor
Take showers: Yes. Baths are dirty to me. Unless it’s a whorebath… then I feel right at home.
Have a crush: I have a sick obsession.
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes, and that bitch (aka Karma) fucking owes me.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.

Gone to the mall: Yes. Bought anything for yours truly? Nope. You cant buy drugs at the mall, silly.
Been on stage: Karoke.
Eaten sushi: I hate sushi. So, yes many times.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.

Age you’re hoping to be married by: Never ever.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: Ugh… I hate kids… especially babies.

LAYER 9: IN A GUY.

Best eye color: Money.
Hair color: Dark.
Short or long hair: Hair.
Fat or fit: Depends on dick size.
Looks or personality: Personality. Gets me every time. Hence why I always go for the ugos.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.

I FEEL: angry.
I HATE: you.
I HIDE: dead bodies.
I NEED: a swift kick to the head.
I LOVE: laughing.

LAYER 12: FAVORITES.

Band: I can still hear the rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 1983.
Color: Black… again, just like my heart.
Thing to do: Drink. And dress up like this...

0 comments: