Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.
-Mark Twain



With a crooked smile and a slight chuckle I wave goodbye to 2009… my arch enemy. What a fucking year, man. I CANNOT WAIT for the upcoming two thousand and ten. My fingers are tightly crossed that this year will be amazing, wonderful, and drama free- or at least drama reduced.

I heart all the new people in my life. I feel quite lucky. But, I especially heart the couple of people who have been by my side through the thick and thin of 2009, as my shit show was on some sort of monumental train wreck status this past year. But I'm back and kicking harder than ever before. She’s baaacccckkkk... dun dun dunnnnnn.

So, heres a toast as I raise my glass to this stupid fucking year…

















lets start a chant...

0 comments: