Monday, December 14, 2009

The Gen. What. What.

The General is my bestie best, duh, and she is pretty much the most hilarious person Ive ever known. We have a keen sense of humor and get each other like nobodys business. Even when other lame ass people are confused, dont think its funny, or dont get it... we dont care because we do, and thats all that really matters.

Anyway, she has been working hard these past few years to teach me how not to be such a white suburban girl, and man I have learned a lot. For example: how to properly use the phrase ways out, hawk lugies (I still suck at this, you can see this clearly if you look at my car door), and be an even bigger bitch than I was before. So obvioisly I am eternally grateful. Check out what she had to say, then go to her blog or fuck you.


White girls can be gangster too...

It's true they can be. Take for example yesterdays 4:20 conversation with Bun Blaze. She proceeded to sing to me Einstein Tech N9ine, cuss words y todo! Not too bad for a white girl from the burbs. Oddly I felt like a proud mother on graduation day. I thought to myself "You've done a terrific job corrupting this bitch". Funny thing is I think she's known the lyrics to this song for quite some time.

She is still unable to send nasty text messages without consulting myself or Rachel first. And she can't fight to save her life. She does however know the meaning of "janky" and "gang bang" now. It's these small milestones that make my heart happy!

Here is another kinda gangser whitey. This kinda shit always makes me laugh. Yup you guessed it courtesy of JBun....

go to her blog to watch some funny videos and just cause you should be on there anyway you dumb mother fucker!
























WORD.

(linkage)

0 comments: