Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ponder This Bitches

yeah you, im talking to you. with your fucked up hair and your bad tattoos.


1. Why are dudes always (and I say always) better at untangling necklaces? Just yesterday I found myself in a mess of sorts trying to get out one knot and I am an idiot. B (from work, not my bestie B… shes a girl silly) got it out in milliseconds.

2. Why the f cant people just drive at a normal speed past a wreck, car to the side of the road, anything happening? Seriously, youd think it was the second coming of Christ ( if you believe that bs) so come on and get a g damn life folks. I don’t care and want to get home already! Makes me want to scream… and sometimes I actually do.

3. How did I honestly forget what a crush felt like? I’m like 12 year old when he calls and I cant stop smiling when B cheers his name… even if she doesn’t exactly mean him and is referring to a Rockies player. Same diff in my mind.

4. Why do I continue to hit the snooze button a 100 fucking times when I know I’m not getting any good sleep waking up every 10 mins. Then I’m always (again I say always) running late. Just get up all ready! Fuck!

5. Lastly, who in their right mind would have ever ever ever thought that I, j bunny here, could go over a week without a drop of alcohol? Woot woot me. (That wasn’t really so much a question as I wanted to toot my own horn because yes, yes its true. Go me.) (Ps. cigarettes you are next… beware... eventually)


















(la la la)

0 comments: