Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Fucking Heart...

Against Me!

It is just an Against Me! type of day, hence the quotes today from the song Pretty Girls. They are a rad band and I never ever tire of their shit. EVER. I miss the older sound sometimes, but I still rock the new ish as well and I dont care who fucking knows it-- because baby Im an anarchist.

Throughout my life, most of my relationships can be defined by music, more so the music I discovered because of whatever douche bag I happend to be dating at the time (sometimes the dude didnt even expose me, it was his friends, that should have been my first hint. ha.). This is one, and probably the only, instance I can say thank god for JB 'cheater mccheaterface jerkoff' aka 'hat changer'-- because his friends opened my eyes to soooo many bands that have changed my life, Against Me! being one of those, and made me a much cooler music lover today. Im not giving them all the credit, by no means do I think I wasnt fresh before, but they just helped a tad bit. I would personally thank reckless for this band, but since he hangs out with chester the molester we dont really talk these days. Ha. Its only funny cause it didnt happen. Ha. I make myself laugh.





WORD.

0 comments: