Friday, September 18, 2009

Goodbye 23

and in my heart you will remain.
forever young.
forever young.














Tomorrow I will never ever again be 23...

A lot of major firsts happened at the ripe old age of 23 and many will never happen again and therefore I say goodbye and good day. I am so ready to move on and up and be 24, even though I feel so old, and can no longer say I am in my early twenties. Im super excited and super ready! I say bravo to those who have stuck by me - I love love love you - and say fuck you to those who left. I am what I am and it is what it is and I have learned to accept myself, flaws and all.

I have mad plans for 24... so stay tuned. Note to my readers, friends, enemies, strangers, randoms, and stalkers: presents are a must, kisses are often recommended, and hilarity may ensue.


WORD! YAY! BDAY TIME! WOOT WOOT!


(sparkle)

0 comments: