Friday, August 14, 2009

Quit Fucking Smoking

light that smoke, yeah one for giving up on me.
and one just cause they'll kill you sooner than my expectations.


Here is the deal:

Day 1 'quitting'- Monday Aug. 3... I had said that after my back-up packs were dead and gone that I was done, and I meant it, for the most part. Of course this came the day after I almost killed A & R thinking they hid my last few smokes from me (how was I to know? all the rest of my shit was hidden, yes even my silverware). Anyway, Day 1 operation quit fucking smoking. I was on my way.

Day 4 'quitting'- Thursday Aug. 6... At my fav place ever, the liquor store by my house, and guess what I see upon checkout (yes I still make trips to the liq store when Im a sicky mcsick face). A lonely pack of blacks, the original lovers, not the new FDA approved. Ok, so my reasoning, I will buy it because we are def going to need for warped tour in a couple days, Ill save it for then. Of course as soon as I got in the car I opened and had one. Actually just a half, shit was hard to take (yes for real, even after 4 days of non-smoking). Shit I guess I have to start all over. Tomorrow will be Day 1 'quitting again'.

Day 3 'quitting again' Sunday Aug. 9... hello warped tour, goodbye smokes. Yes me and A got down on those. We have our reasons (haha) but needless to say, goodbye entire pack. Side note: we were at the concert for 10 hours, I kid you not, so thats somewhat reasonable right?!?! Shit starting over again. Tomorrow will be Day 1 'quitting again, for real this time'

Which brings me to today. Day 5 'quitting again, for real this time' Friday Aug. 14... 5 days have passed, look at me go, and guess what Im thinking about doing tonight. Stopping by that store just for some alcohol (wink wink). I know know know I shouldnt, but I really want to. I have been chewing everything in my sight the past couple of days, trying to curb my desire, and yes this includes my knuckles, bobby pins, stale hard gum, and really anything I can find. So Im trying to stay strong and stay the course when I see these adorable little baby loves (dainty doll youre killing me slash I heart everything you post) and totally want to say the hell with it and get a ton of these...

ps. they would be so cute mixed with some blacks. Black Devils and Blacks. I now want the both of you more than anything! FUCKING HELL!

BIG BIG SIGH!


0 comments: