Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear Warped Tour...You silly tour you.

look you can get margaritas and burritos... oh wait... that doesnt say burritos.


Here is what I have decided about you and your kind:

1. Ultimately I heart you! woot woot!
2. 3oh!3 bubble time jump crowd surf sunglass kick storms are the most fun a girl can have. ever. ps. our new besties... who the hell were you?
3. I dont enjoy paying for a piece of paper.
4. VIP tents are legit... when not over capacity.
5. noon-10 makes for a long, hot, drunk, drugged, tired, exciting day.
6. nobody wants any goddamn free hugs.
7. shits expensive and kids dont have credit cards... i didnt think that one through... ps. you owe angela some mula she 'lost' slash may or may not have left in my car.
8. hail can really hurt your knuckles and yes, im a wussy.
9. pbr box hats are the best.
10. and finally......... yay for my first warped ever. you did not disappoint. even though we were oldies.



My Band Time Highlights...

A. NOFX
mexican jokes, dont call me white... dont call me white, shoes completely stuck to the floor, and of course... bob.












B. SENSES FAIL
talking ish about candy pop lame warped bands. everclear. 'chad' and that girl getting down... and by down I mean way the fuck down. singing in the fat ladies ear. major water bottle throwage. songs from the dbv mix.
and me...'shut up and sing slash i love you.'



















C. 3oh!3
bubble space circles. nat. 3oh!3 tattoos and hopefully website coverage! jumping. finding the sunglasses next to the turkey leg (and then being the most excited ever). the waterbottle rock arm extension. drops into rain into hail into my eyes covering our bodies. not trusting a hoe.



















D. The Nights End
naked car time. holy bobby pin search and rescue. traffic screaming. driving into street rivers. ribbits in the drive thru.
and dead aj... 'what happened to your dress... where did it go?'



WORD. FUN. SIGH.

0 comments: