Friday, June 26, 2009

show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past.

Things I am Thinking Today...

1. who brought on the shit storm? was it you karma? cause im super confused. i would say f you karma, but i think thats bad karma.
2. holy hell work. goodbye office. hello trouble.
3. yay for tattoo time... i cant believe im not going to the junkyard. im scared, but i believe in z boogie, aka soda pop, and def know you are way less douchey than my old dude. ha.
ps. he broke up with me on my bday. need i say more.
4. i heart the gen for pimping all my shit... and my life.
5. rockstars are delicious.
6. ok thats it for now, im trying to blog more, so listen up, i guess read up, and recognize.
7. oh i forgot to ask, do you like guacamole?



Word. Me too.

0 comments: